InspirASIAN DFW – Igniting Possibilities.
InspirASIAN is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Employee Resource Group fostering diversity appreciation and inclusion in our workplace and community. We invoke inspiration from celebrating Asian & Pacific Islander heritage, increasing cultural awareness, and developing inspiring leaders. We engage with imagination to deliver meaningful events and innovative programs that inspires others to make a difference.
Our Mission : Create alliances that enhance professional and leadership opportunities for our members to benefit AT&T and our community through
Our 4C Goals:
- Corporate Partnership & Initiatives
- Community Support
- Career Development
- Cultural Education & Events
Our Culture/Value (What we believe in and how we behave): Trust (Respect), Collaboration (Harmony), Innovation (Humility), & Fun!
Our Vision (What we want to be): Inspire each other to advance confidently in the direction of their own happiness.
Our Strategy: To create leadership Development programs that “Unleash Our Human Capabilities”
- Target Audience: All AT&T employees who are willing to share their talents and to help others find theirs.
- Advantage for Employees: Volunteer purposefully by choosing the role that most effectively develops your leadership style.
- Advantage for Business Unit: Happier and more productive employees who can cultivate their own sense of well-being and set themselves up to succeed.
Our Value Proposition: A social support network that allows us to “unleash our human capabilities” by practicing our leadership skills and exploring our passions while serving our community and enhancing the AT&T brand.